CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Not a whole lot going on...

I felt like I wanted to post even though not much is going on.
This past week was pretty boring. I was suppose to work on Wednesday night for Chasey but(Ann)she accidently forgot to write my name down so she thought I wasn't available that night. Thank God I did call and check though because I was just going to end up showing up there and sorry we don't need you we have someone else...which is fine but it would have been kind of awkard. It was good though because Josh went to a Brewer's game that day and would have had to pick up the kids from Chasey. So after work I took the kids to McDonalds and then we just came home and relaxed. Besides that we really didn't do anything the rest of the week.
Oh after dinner on Thursday night Josh and Ethan went to get their hair cut...:-) Handome Boys now!
Friday after work I went to pick up my wonderful babysitter! Stephanie Ruch! She's is wonderful with my kids and my kids just love her. I'm not sure how much longer I will be able to have her though because she is now in High School and I'm sure going to have lots and lots of stuff to do! She did watch the kids on Friday night though while Josh and I went to a meeting in Shaumberg and then out to eat. That was really nice.
Saturday I got up went shopping a little for new clothes for the kids and then we all went to JC Penney outlet and got the kids new winter coats and a new pair of tennis shoes for me. After that we ate at Dairy Queen for lunch and then came home and the kids took a nap. By the way has anyone tried the new Banana Cream Pie Blizzard at DQ? Ummm, YUMMY! That is so tasty!
After the kids woke up we went grocery shopping and then to dinner. After dinner we stopped and picked up some medicine for Ethan's skin and then home.
Today I have not left the house. I cleaned most of the morning and Josh made breakfast. I put Emma down to sleep and now we're just sitting here watching football. Tonight we're making Chili for dinner and getting ready to start our week tomorrow. This coming week not to much going on either...pretty boring huh?
This coming weekend Josh is going up to the Dells for a Bachelor party and won't be home until Sunday sometime which is fun for him but I hate being home alone...:-(
Sunday I'm going over to Neen's house to watch the Bear's game.
Until next time friends...I hope you all have a great week!

0 comments: